Intank EFI Fuel Pump Victory Vision by Quantum Fuel Systems
- Genuine Walbro
- Includes pressure regulator
- OEM or better performance
- Polished corrosion-resistant case to help minimize seizing during non-operation
- Specifically designed for quiet operation
- Drop-in replacemen
- Gradient density fuel strainer for superior contaminant filtration
- Patented check valve technology
Victory Vision, Vision Street, Vision Ness, Vision Tour, Vision Premium 2008-2017
- PLEASE NOTE THIS KIT HAS MORE PARTS ADDED ONLY BY VICTORY ONLY TO COMPLETE THE KIT AS QUANTUM DOES NOT INCLUDE EVERYTHING NEEDED IN STANDARD KIT,
- The HFP-382-P is a direct replacement in tank fuel pump. The pump does not include a new fuel pressure regulator. The regulator can be cleaned and reused as they rarely ever need to be replaced. HFP’s Polaris replacement fuel pump kits are specifically designed to withstand sustained use in hot climates. The Polaris fuel pressure specification of these models are used up to 62 psi +/- 3psi based on which regulator is on the Victory Motorcycle. If your pressure is less than the recommended factory specs that either at idle or during acceleration, the culprit is likely the fuel pump–an extremely common issue with Polaris ATV/UTV’s and Victory Motorcycles. Typical fuel pump failure symptoms include stalling, popping, missing under load or acceleration, or intermittent quitting during hot weather operation.
HFP brand fuel pumps, Quantum brand fuel pumps, and Quantum fuel pump accessories have a Lifetime Warranty on the parts themselves. If the part should fail at any time, we will replace it under the Lifetime Warranty. In order to request a warranty replacement, customers must contact us via email at and provide us with order information.
- Quantum is not responsible for repair costs, towing costs, or storage costs related to a failed part.
- Quantum is not responsible for repair or replacement of any ATV, motorcycle, snowmobile, vehicle or any other machine caused by misuse or incorrect installation of a part.
- Quantum is not responsible for repair or replacement of any ATV, motorcycle, snowmobile, vehicle or any other machine due to a failed part.
- Before the part is installed, the customer is responsible for verifying that the part number on the part and the box match the part number of the part ordered.
Fuel pumps are usually replaced for two reasons—to restore OE functionality in the event of low fuel pressure or fuel pump failure, or to increase fuel pressure and volume as required by high performance applications. Quantum stocks a complete line of OEM direct replacement fuel pumps as well as performance pumps, both intank and external, designed for gasoline, diesel, or E85.
Fits the following
|Victory||Vision Tour Premium||08-17|
|Victory||Vision 10th Annv||08-17|