Engine Cover Black Iron Cross
These new Chromed Billet Engine covers will give your Victory a custom look.
The Inlay version has a beautifully laser cut steel powder coated and chromed inlayed artwork. The MIA version is shown, others available.
BOTH SIDES ARE INCLUDED THE 180MM AND 110MM
(Shown Below) Chrome Base, Black Backer, Chrome Artwork
(Shown Below) Red Base, White Backer, Black Cross Artwork
***MADE IN THE USA***
1) Remove stock cover by removing 2 flat head screws. (keep screws for install of new back plate.
2) Install new back plate with 2 flat head screws from stock cover. ( Use Blue Loctite on screws)
3) Install Black Backing Plate and line up 4 holes to holes in back plate. ( a dab of grease will hold it in place)
4) Install Design plate this is the Skull and Cross Bones design. ( install 1 of the 4MM screws to hold it inplace)
5) Using a little Blue Loctite install the other 3 screws and tighten, remove first screw and apply Loctite re install and tighten.
6) Clean it up with a soft cloth and some good chrome wax and it should look like this:
Fits all Victory Vegas, Victory Jackpot, Victory Hammer, Victory Kingpin.
Victory Only Motorcycle carries the largest stock of performance mods, upgrades, custom equipment gear & apparel, OEM replacement and aftermarket parts & accessories for Victory Motorcycles with international worldwide shipping to Canada, Uk, CZ, GB, Australia and anywhere a Vicory Motorcycle rider wants to do it yourself customizing of a show quality bike.
Engine Cover Iron Cross