DEI Tan Exhaust Wrap
Wrapping exhausts can reduce unwanted radiant heat, increasing riding comfort and reducing the possibility of burns. In addition, the wrap can improve performance by keeping exhaust gases hotter, lessening exhaust density, & accelerating exhaust flow. In addition, wrapping pipes is an affordable way to dress up an old exhaust system, adding a cool custom look.
How much wrap should I use? A quick reference for some popular applications. 15 Foot for spot applications or a single header like an ATV. 25-30 foot for most V-Twin’s with shorty exhausts. 50, 65, and 100 foot for longer applications.
Related Items: Design Engineering Stainless Steel Locking Ties are the perfect way to fasten exhaust wrap for a easy, clean and professional installation. Design Engineering HT Silicone Coating spray is highly recommended for DEI glass fiber wrap to penetrate, seal, protect and prolong the lifespan of exhaust wrap.
- Reduces radiant heat up to 50%
- Increases velocity & improves scavenging for more efficient heat extraction
- Decreases exhaust density & increases exhaust flow
- Improves horsepower
- Withstands 1200°F direct/2000°F radiant
- Only exhaust wrap with sewn-in installation guide lines for proper overlap
- Special coating for added durability and heat retention
Material: Glass fiber with proprietary coating
Size: 1/16th thick
Temperature Rating: 1200°F Continuous, 2000°F Intermittent